Your Side is a leading provider of support services for older people, people living with disability, mental health, and their carers throughout Sydney. Established 30 years ago, they have kept their commitment to give people greater choice and to enhance their independence and wellbeing.
They are committed to providing the supports and services that are important to their customers and their focus is always on offering a high standard of care and service choice based on their needs so that they can enjoy life, every day.
Your Side is an equal opportunity employer, and proudly employs people with disabilities.
About the role:
Reporting into the Director - Business Growth, the Procurement Manager will support Your Side’s service delivery, quality standards, and strategic objectives through nurturing existing relationships and fostering new partnerships with providers who deliver services as a part of Your Side’s network.
This includes identifying future demand and opportunities in key business areas (NDIS and Aged Care) contributing to growth strategy and bringing on board the relevant partners to meet demand without sacrificing compliance, price, or quality standards.
- Negotiate service agreements and pricing with partners – ensure best value in line with the Pricing Policy, while encouraging mutually beneficial opportunities for growth/cross referral partnerships with partners
- Manage relationships with service delivery partners, action any issues as raised by internal or external stakeholders, as well as customer feedback
- Foster connection between partners and the Your Side team (including organising meetings between partners and internal teams), as well as maintaining regular newsletters and communications to engage the partner network
- Work with the Partnerships Co-ordinator to ensure that partnership framework compliance is met
- Become the subject matter expert on relevant laws and regulations, NDIS Practice Standards, and Aged Care Standards
- Strong commercial acumen, be able to leverage your finely honed negotiation and influencing skills, and your strong understanding of business contracts to maximise economy – to the benefit of all parties
- Experience with Aged Care Standards and NDIS Practice Standards, or with similar complex and highly regulated environments
- Experience in successful B2B relationship management, and a passion for fostering authentic and positive ongoing relationships that are mutually beneficial
- Proven success and the ability to lead and manage a passionate, high performing team
- Excellent communication skills, effectively managing complaints and issues with multiple stakeholders
- A high degree of confidentiality, time management skills, and the ability to meet deadlines
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please click 'apply' and send your resume and a tailored cover letter detailing your interest and suitability for the role. For a confidential discussion, please contact Diana Linde at email@example.com.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Your Side, therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde at Beaumont People.