About Strategic Lawyers Townsville:
Based within a prime location of Townsville CBD, Strategic Lawyers are a well-established boutique law firm that pride themselves on their customer-centric, progressive, and modern approach to law. Their goal is to provide a unique level of support to their clients that is tailored and professional, but also personally relevant to their life circumstances. The Strategic Lawyers team have ambitious goals to further build their presence in Townsville, Cairns and Brisbane to become a dominant player in the QLD legal industry.
About the Role:
This position offers an array of opportunities to work, act and appear in many different areas within the Strategic Lawyers areas of practice, while adding value, supervision and leadership to the junior solicitors.
You will work alongside senior management and the firm’s director and Principal providing first class legal services to the firms client base adopting a long term relationship driven approach.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Own the opportunity to lead your own team of lawyers and build upon your personal profile with the full marketing support of the firm;
- Coach and mentor colleagues by sharing expertise and transferring skills to build internal legal capacity
- Provide legal education and training to the business and its staff
- Gain exposure to interesting legal work and high-profile issues
- Have a senior role managing complex and sensitive legal matters
- Take new client initial meetings and quote the scope of works accurately
- Managing case files using the latest technology and platforms
- Managing client accounts and billings
- Networking is a part of the role despite this being an established business
- Be able to appear and attend court as and when require
What's on Offer?
We value our people. Work is meant to be enjoyed! We believe in a flexible and relaxed working environment allowing people to operate in a manner that cultivates a friendly culture and reduces stress levels.
A culture of ambition, support, and inclusivity. We are passionate about what we do, and we want to work with those who share that same drive. We promote an open-door policy and encourage collaboration between all staff. We also love an opportunity to socialise and share the firm's success through our regular morning teas and "down-tools afternoons."
We recognise and reward success. Nothing goes unnoticed here. Quality work and exceeding effort will always be acknowledged and rewarded accordingly. We have an Employee Engagement Platform (EEP) that encourages recognition of hard work and rewards staff with eCards and discounts to over 350 retailers.
We focus on our clients. We have a drive for excellence to give our clients the best results and a quality outcome, no matter their circumstance.
- Minimum 5 years PAE as a Lawyer (highly desirable) a Generalist/ all-rounder with skills and knowledge in each area of law. We encourage experienced Lawyers from all areas of law to apply.
- Is passionate about providing personalised advice and getting the best outcomes for their clients
- Has an excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondence in a clear and concise language
- Is committed to a long tenure and continuing the growth of the business
- Has a high degree of computer literacy and ability to follow system processes
How to Apply
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you! Please click the 'Apply' button below and submit a resume and cover letter outlining why you are interested in working at Strategic Lawyers and what value you can bring to the firm. You can find out more about us by visiting our website https://strategiclawyers.com.au/