Support the growth of this global animal welfare & conservation’s philanthropy program by managing your own portfolio of donors & prospects.
- International animal & conservation charity with projects in Australia and abroad
- Flexible working from the home and city office
- Fast growing philanthropy team with supportive leadership
About the organisation
This organisation is a one of the largest animal welfare and conservation charities in the world; working to rescue animals, maintain habitats, safeguard populations and advocate for protection.
The Philanthropy Specialist will be responsible for developing and managing a portfolio of donors and prospects (giving between $1k to $10k), providing cultivation and stewardship plans and soliciting gifts.
- Manage a portfolio of mid-level donors and prospects to maximize revenue
- Develop and implement a strategic plan to cultivate, solicit and steward supporters
- Develop pioneering personal stewardship techniques to retain and upgrade donors
- Develop and execute highly curated, intimate mid-level cultivation events for donors
- Work with the Director to determine an integrated contact strategy incorporating both personal and mass channel approaches
- Collaborate and participate in the formulation, direction and management of the annual mid-level stewardship budget and three year projections
- Collaborate closely with the wider global team and fundraising leaders to ensure consistent donor treatment and complementary activities
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated fundraising experience either supporting a team or managing donors within major gifts, mid-level, community fundraising, corporate partnerships, bequests, events or donor relations etc.
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated with excellent time management
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, interest and enthusiasm in environmental, conservation or animal welfare
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.