- Large pool of existing mid level donors
- Flexible mix of working from home and CBD office
- Supportive philanthropy team and opportunity for professional development
About the organisation
This organisation is a one of the largest animal rescue and conservation charities in the world, with projects in over 40 countries across the globe, including Australia.
This exciting new role will be responsible for developing and managing their own portfolio of existing mid level donors ($1,000-$5,000) and prospects, providing cultivation and stewardship plans and soliciting gifts.
The role will include developing and implementing a mid level giving plan, developing personal stewardship techniques to retain and upgrade donors and creating and executing highly curated, intimate mid-level cultivation events for donors.
You will also have the opportunity to support and collaborate with the leadership team both in Australia and abroad.
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated fundraising experience within either philanthropy, major gifts, mid-level, community fundraising, corporate partnerships, bequests, events, regular giving or donor relations etc.
- Highly detail oriented, self-motivated and a team player
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Passion, interest and enthusiasm in environmental, conservation or animal welfare
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
If you have any further questions, please contact Shonagh at email@example.com
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of the client, therefore please direct all queries to Shonagh at Beaumont People.