The Philanthropy Officer role supports the Philanthropy Manager in the retention, stewardship and acquisition of ‘Major Gift’ donors.
- Development and implementation of major donor personalised engagement plans
- Management and implementation of the donor recognition program
- Facilitation of private tours and meetings
- Detailed prospect research and creation of prospect engagement plans
- Development of personalised, sophisticated and compelling written funding proposals and research progress reports
- Assisting with the delivery of exclusive retention and acquisition events
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualifications in Fundraising, Marketing and Communications, or similar viewed favourably.
- Experience in a similar role; fundraising, philanthropy, major gifts and or relationship management.
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Demonstrates good judgement in decision making
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.