Join this progressive, dynamic and global organisation who are making significant advances in animal welfare internationally. If you are looking for a career move that will enable you to play a key role in creating significant, lasting change you will be excited about working for this inspiring organisation.
We are looking for a strategic Philanthropy Manager to grow and develop a portfolio of new and existing donors. You will be a brilliant relationship manager and will create and manage a pipeline, steward donors and make significant asks. You will love Major Donor Fundraising as much as you love animals and your track record of great results will demonstrate that. As this role is home based, you will need to be one of life’s natural go-getters, full of drive, initiative and passion.
- Develop an ambitious 3-year major donor fundraising strategy
- Strengthen relationships with the current portfolio of major donors
- Create detailed donor profiles and utilise a broad range of tools to carry out prospect research
- Grow a network across AUS & NZ of major donor prospects through identification of new leads and proactively developing relationships
- Build and manage a consistent pipeline, developing a portfolio of committed major supporters
- Prepare engaging cases for support and targeted donor proposals
- Develop donor engagement and communication plans that engage, inspire and motivate
- Implement the highest standards of donor stewardship to manage a portfolio of prospective and existing philanthropists
- Create and manage a targeted range of cultivation events targets at both prospects and existing donors
- Work collaboratively with the wider global teams to maximize networks and uplift income
- Manage donors through the pipeline culminating in asks made by yourself or the CEO and Directors
- Manage budgets, targets and reporting for the major donor program across AUS & NZ
- Ensure that all activity is recorded effectively on the CRM database
- With an unwavering passion for animal welfare you will become an ambassador who represents the organisation knowledgeably and passionately at various events and engagements
- Major donor fundraising experience with a proven track record of personally soliciting gifts
- A love of animals and a personal passion across animal welfare issues
- Experience setting strategy and managing the full process of major giving fundraising including prospect research, proposal creation, cultivation and ask
- Exceptional relationship management experience and a proven track record of building long term rewarding partnerships
- Experience in creating engaging and inspiring donor communication plans
- Ability to create stewardship plans that are designed to build long lasting donor relationships
- Ability to influence and engage at senior level
- A background in exceeding financial targets within a similar fundraising role
- Experience preparing and managing income and expenditure budgets, pipelines and forecasts
- Highest level of communication skills both written and verbal
- Data driven with strong database experience
- The ability to remotely build internal relationships and accommodate global meetings early morning and late evening when required
- Demonstrate the drive, passion and initiative required to work from home
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh - Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis.