This role would suit a commercially driven salesperson looking to transition into this sector or someone coming out of a philanthropy role either within major donor fundraising or trusts and foundations etc.
About the Organisation
This organisation’s incredible programs help families with issues such as homelessness, addiction, loneliness, parenting, and mental health concerns. They provide a wide range of services across Sydney working with seniors, individuals, families, and children.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the organisation’s strategy covering either major gifts, trusts and foundations, or both.
- Establish and develop relationships with donors, create personalised communication to engage supporters and generate income.
- Carry out community market mapping and prospect research to contribute to proposals and donor engagement strategies.
- Work with the organisation’s outreach team to develop a prospect pipeline for either major donors, trusts, or both.
- Utilise the organisation’s amazing community support programs to engage with donors and develop a meaningful relationship.
- Build relationships with influential people and negotiate a successful outcome.
- Look at the bequest program, managing the confirmed bequest cohort, develop engagement events and ensure continuing stewardship of bequestors.
- A tertiary qualification in fundraising, marketing, communications, or similar.
- Previous experience as an effective relationship manager, within fundraising, marketing, events, or a commercial background that has successfully raised funds.
- Success undertaking prospect research and generating income.
- A track record working closely with internal and external stakeholders and negotiating a successful income.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organisation skills and the ability to prioritise tasks
- Ability to effectively work autonomously.
- An understanding of the NFP sector and the ability to undertake activities in line with the organisation’s values.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis