- City location, close to all public transport
- National and international animal and conservation programs
- Be instrumental in growing a philanthropic base and team
This organisation is a one of the largest animal welfare and conservation charities in the world; working to rescue animals, maintain habitats, safeguard populations and advocate for protection.
The Philanthropy Manager will identify and manage a major gift portfolio and pipeline nationally. You will strengthen relationships with major gift prospects and will successfully close gifts.
- Manage and expand a portfolio of major & principal gift supporters and prospects
- Cultivate, solicit and steward gifts of $10,000 to $1,000,000
- Prepare senior leaders for compelling engagements with High Net-Worth Philanthropists
- Support the CEO, Board and all senior level staff with donor engagement
- Develop engagement opportunities including VIP dinners and national and global travel opportunities to visit project sites
- Demonstrated major gifts experience including major donor cultivation and solicitation
- Experience or interest in environmental, conservation or animal welfare
- Proven networking and relationship building skills required
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Highly detail oriented and self-motivated
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Shonagh at Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.