- Flexible working hours and competitive hourly rates
- Multiple Positions Available across Northern NSW, Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Friendly and Supportive team environment
- An opportunity to make a difference
Are you passionate about providing and delivering exceptional customer service? Are you excited about being a part of a team that strives to make a difference in their customers lives? Well, look no further! This is the start of the most amazing opportunity to provide care to those most vulnerable!
This is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated, aspiring and customer focused Pharmacy Assistant to join a growing top tier Pharmacy Group.
About the Role
The primary role of the Pharmacy Assistant is to assist customers with their healthcare needs. In addition, you are also responsible for:
- Assisting customers with general queries
- Replenishing stock and maintaining inventory levels
- Setting up displays for catalogue promotions
- Assisting in the dispensary with scripts in/out
Passionate employees are the key to this businesses success. If you possess the following, then we would love to hear from you!
- Knowledge of Pharmacy products
- Excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills between all stakeholders
- Dedicated work ethic
- Ability to work well in a team and autonomously
- Willingness to learn and grow with the business
- Eye for detail and accuracy
S2 & S3 trained applicants or holders of certificates I - III in Community Pharmacy highly regarded.
Apply now for this amazing opportunity! Do you have a question about this role? Contact Dean at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity.