Full time position
$80k + super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the Not-for-Profit member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers, aggregators, and lenders.
They play a key part in advocating and influencing industry decisions with government whilst support their members with professional development, mentoring, events, industry awards, standards and policy.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Customer Focus, Listening, Integrity and Trust, Negotiating, Ethics and Values, Drive for Results, Problem Solving and Innovation Management.
About the role
This is a great opportunity for a highly organised, forward-thinking and self-motivated PA to support the CEO, executive team, board and sub-committees with high-level administrative support including diary and meeting management, event coordination and travel logistics.
About the Person
This role would suit an experienced EA or PA who enjoys going over and above and being one step ahead! You will have exceptional attention to detail (as does the CEO!) with the ability to manage up, be logical and communicate with a diverse range of professional stakeholders. You will work independently and proactively with the ability to problem-solve and show initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Coordinate the CEO’s diary for meetings, conferences, and teleconferences
- Manage all travel itinerary and accommodation for the business
- Arrange and coordinate meetings and take minutes for the board and sub-committees
- Assist with the logistics and the coordination of national events; registrations, catering, and equipment
- Drafting and formatting letters, presentations, and documents
- Organize Board meeting resources and plan to schedule
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Excellent administrative and clerical skills such as diary management
- Ability to demonstrate integrity, professionalism, and accountability at all times
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.