- Based in North Sydney
- $35/hr + super
- 4-6-month temporary opportunity
Within an Education provider in North Sydney are looking for a Personal Assistant to the Executive Dean to join their lovely team on a temporary basis for 4-6 months.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Assist the Executive Dean with lower level support including; booking travel, credit card reconciliations, printing, managing the calendar, setting up meetings, etc.
- General office administration duties
- Greet visitors in reception and manage all incoming calls and emails.
- Maintain database and coordinator office supplies, meeting catering, courier and postage and staff amenities
- Providing fantastic customer service to both internal and external stakeholders
To be successful:
- Available immediately for an ongoing assignment in North Sydney
- Proven experience as an PA to Senior management
- Excellent administration skills and ideally experience in travel and accommodation booking
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication skills in developing rapport with both internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to work both autonomously and as a team
If you are interested in this role, please do submit your resume below. For further information, please call Emily, 02 9093 4938.