- Based in Ultimo, close to multiple transit options
- Immediate start, two-year max term contract – a great role for new graduates to apply studies in a practical setting
- Join the World Wide Fund for Nature (WWF) a highly respected conservation organisation, work in a tight-knit and supportive team
About the Organisation
WWF’s global vision is to stop the degradation of the planet’s natural environment and to build a future in which humans live in harmony with nature. WWF-Australia is part of the WWF International Network, the world’s leading, independent conservation organisation. They are active in over 100 countries and have close to 5 million supporters internationally.
In Australia and throughout the oceanic region, they work with governments, businesses, and communities so that people and nature can thrive within their fair share of the planet’s natural resources.
About the Role
Working as a member of the People & Culture Team, the People & Culture Officer role reports directly to the People & Culture Director, and the role offers opportunities to grow your career within a supportive team environment.
- A knowledge of human resources management and Australian employment conditions.
- Coordinate the internal recruitment process for paid staff and volunteers – organising interviews, sending information packs, and follow up
- Prepare reports and presentations as necessary for the People and Culture team
- Update and maintain employee files in the database, support the onboarding and offboarding process
- Monitor, respond or escalate inquiries
- Small discrete HR projects
- Diploma or above in Human Resources Management
- Intermediate-level skills in HRIS, Microsoft Office applications (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), databases with the ability to learn systems and digital processes.
- Excellent listening, verbal & written communication skills – the ability to match pace with a dynamic team
- The ideal candidate will be a self-starter and have an ability to work both autonomously and constructively within a team and be aligned with WWF’s vision, mission and I-KODE Values.
WWF values diversity and is building a workforce that reflects the community we serve. WWF is an equal opportunity employer and Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people from culturally & linguistically diverse (CALD) backgrounds and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- Join one of the world's largest and most respected conservation organisations
- 5 Star Green Office in Ultimo
- Workplace flexibility including monthly RDO
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diana Linde at email@example.com at Beaumont People.
Beaumont People has been retained to work on this role on behalf of WWF, please direct all inquiries to Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People
The closing date for this role will be on Monday 9th of March, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.