- Permanent role, newly created – 25 hours, part-timers please apply!
- Based in Wollongong, work in a highly regarded organisation
- Generous salary package & fantastic workplace culture - a role with autonomy
About the Organisation
Housing Trust is a Tier 1 Community Housing Provider with a current portfolio of 1,100 homes and over 2,000 tenants on low to moderate incomes.
The mission of Housing Trust is to ensure a decent home for everyone. With an overall tenant satisfaction score of 88%, the Housing Trust consistently outperforms the 75% NRSCH threshold and is highly respected within the sector.
About the Role
It takes a team of passionate, committed individuals to achieve what this organisation has; currently in a growth phase, they are looking to expand the People and Culture team in this newly created role reporting into the Executive Manager of People and Culture.
- Implement continuous improvement in People and Culture practises and internal systems – be the champion behind streamlining processes
- Ad hoc project support, deliver on outcomes that support the People and Culture operational goals, for ex: process mapping, system implementation
- Create and execute employee engagement initiatives – nurture and develop a high performing and unique culture
- Administrative duties as required; be the first point of contact for People and Culture inquiries
- Coordinate Health Wellness and Safety Committee activities
- Previous experience in a similar role is essential
- Relevant qualifications in Human Resources Management are highly desired
- Strong working knowledge of employment laws
- Proficient with the Microsoft Office suite – particularly Microsoft Word
- Be a team-player with a can-do attitude
Join a not for profit organisation and find meaningful work. With a great workplace culture, a passionate team, and the chance to work with a manager who values investing in their people, this is an opportunity not to be missed.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please APPLY NOW with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
The closing date is 28 June 2020 however please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People has been retained to recruit this position on behalf of Housing Trust. All enquiries must be submitted directly to Beaumont People.