- Permanent role, newly created – flexible hours, part-time and full-timers please apply!
- Based in Alexandria, a stroll down the street from Green Square station
- Generous salary package & fantastic workplace culture - a role with autonomy
About the Organisation
This organisation needs no introduction – OzHarvest has flourished from grassroots beginnings into a well-established and highly regarded not for profit organization committed to “Nourishing Our Country”. With this mission in mind, OzHarvest core activities revolve around: reducing food waste, educating the public and engaging the community.
In a period of growth and transformation, we are seeking motivated and dynamic People and Culture all-stars to join the OzHarvest family.
About the Role
It takes a team of passionate, committed individuals to achieve what this organisation has done, and this People and Culture Coordinator role will play a key part in nurturing their unique family culture.
- Create and execute employee engagement initiatives – nurture and develop a high performing and unique culture
- Implement continuous improvement in People and Culture practises and internal systems
- Ad hoc project support, deliver on outcomes that support the People and Culture operational goals
- Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders, for example: awards, grievances, and performance management
- Supporting organisational leaders by providing advice and support in regard to performance management
- A degree in Human Resource Management or relevant work experience is essential
- Experience in an HR Generalist role supporting a large team
- Strong working knowledge of FairWork, State and Federal employment laws
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
Join an organisation that describes itself as a family and support a compelling cause. This is a rare opportunity to bring experience into a newly created role and completely make it your own. Work in a fast-paced, dynamic and fluid work culture that values growth and innovation.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com or Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.