- Full-time 6-month contract - immediate start
- North Ryde, Sydney – free parking onsite
- $70,000 - $75,000 salary + superannuation + salary packaging benefits
Reporting to the People and Culture Business Partner, the purpose of the position is to ensure that the HR operations are implemented efficiently across the organisation. As a part of the HR team you will be enthusiastic about working as a generalist and providing administrative support as well as having the confidence to advise business managers within the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Ad hoc Human Resources administration support
- Assist with induction, successful on-boarding and off-boarding
- Developing employee-related documents including employment contracts
- Coordinate remuneration and benefits operation including tracking changes
- Assist employees and managers with employment relations matters
- Support managers to conduct performance reviews, KPI development and professional development
- Maintain employee HR files on their database
- Contribute to ongoing HR projects and activities
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources (or currently studying)
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- Practical generalist HR experience
- An NSW driver’s license and access to a car is ideal
- Outcomes focused and strong experience in meeting deadlines and demands
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Rhonda at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diana at email@example.com.
This client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.