- Full-time 12 month contract - immediate start!
- North Ryde - free parking onsite
- Generous salary packaging benefits
Working closely with, and reporting to, the People and Culture Business Partner, the purpose of the position is to ensure that operations are implemented efficiently across the organisation. As part of the People and Culture team you will be enthusiastic about working as a generalist and providing administrative support as well as having the experience to advise business managers in the organisation.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
- Ad hoc administrative/project support, such as updating employee files on the database
- Assist with induction, successful on-boarding and off-boarding
- Developing employee-related documents such as employment contracts
- Coordinate remuneration and benefits operations (and tracking changes), provide support pertaining to performance reviews and professional development
- Advise employees and managers with employment relations matters
- Formal qualifications in Human Resources or practical generalist HR experience
- Technologically savvy with an intermediate - advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent communications skills and the ability to converse with people at all levels
- An NSW driver’s license and access to a car is ideal
- Demonstrated experience displaying confidentiality and professionalism
The successful candidate will need to be dynamic and proactive. This role is immediately available for a candidate keen to get professionally involved in the not for profit sector and to work across different HR functions.
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume, if you have any further questions please contact Rhonda at email@example.com or Diana at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.