- 6 month contract - Inner-West location!
- As a People and Culture Consultant you will be a key business partner in the organisation
- Looking for a dynamic and adaptable Consultant
To be successful in this role you will have the experience and ability to:
- Work with Change and Project Manager to integrate change management activities into overall project plans
- Mentor internal clients and work on projects independently
- Work in multiple disciplines and build client knowledge and credibility quickly
- Support the execution of plans by employee-facing managers and business leaders
- Build and run measurement systems to track project progression
- Extensive experience with role mapping and clarification, remuneration classification and grading
- Use their strong IR/HR background in their role
- A true solutions focused, problem solver
- Extraordinary interpersonal skills with audiences of all levels
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at email@example.com at Beaumont People. Please answer the screening questions as requested in Seek.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.