Human Resources Advisor
- Greater Western Sydney location, just a short walk from the Liverpool train station
- Part-time hours – which can be worked flexibly across 3-4 shorter days
- Work in a small (but mighty) charity as part of a passionate team
- Immediately available, to start in early January
The role of the Human Resources Advisor is to oversee all aspects of human resources practices and processes. Working in a small team, this is truly a generalist role in a high performing organisation.
If you are a passionate and motivated self-starter, and looking for a challenging and rewarding role that can be worked part-time, this role may be for you!
- Implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy and goals
- Coordinate and manage HR related organizational priorities including end to end recruitment, induction/onboarding and exit management, as well as review and improvement of current HR processes.
- Provide advice on various matters including employment relations, and performance management
- Updating internal HR databases and manage HR inbox and action emails as required.
- Manage and assist with any upcoming HR projects as needed
Skills & Attributes
- Tertiary qualification within a HR or related discipline, proven tenure in a similar role
- Experience with Microsoft products (Office 365, Dynamics 365, Sharepoint, Outlook etc.) and intermediate Excel.
- Approachable and professional, with solid problem-solving and organisational skills including attention to detail and the ability to work to deadlines
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a high-performing team
- Desirable: experience of working in the NFP sector
How to apply
If this sounds like something that you would be interested in, please apply with your full resume and cover letter detailing your interest in the role.
The closing date for applications will be 10th January 2021.
If you have any further questions, please Diana Linde at firstname.lastname@example.org.