- Permanent role, newly created – flexible hours, part-time and full-timers please apply!
- Based in Alexandria, a stroll away from Green Square station
- Generous salary package & fantastic workplace culture
About the Organisation
This organization needs no introduction – OzHarvest has flourished from grassroots beginnings into a well-established and highly regarded not for profit organization committed to Nourishing Our Country. With this mission in mind, OzHarvest core activities revolve around: reducing food waste, educating the public and engaging the community.
About the Role
It takes a team of passionate, committed individuals to achieve what this organization has done, and this People and Culture Officer role will play a key part in nurturing their unique family culture. Partnering with the Head of People & Culture, this role fills an essential need in the organization.
As a generalist, your focus be national recruitment predominantly depending on the need as well as contributing to other functions within the small, dynamic and collaborative People and Culture team.
- Create and execute employee engagement initiatives – nurture and develop a high performing and unique culture
- Manage the talent acquisition process from end to end – delivering excellent service at each touchpoint
- Implement continuous improvement in recruitment practices and internal systems
- Ad hoc project support, deliver on outcomes that support the People and Culture operational goals
- Provide advice and support to internal stakeholders
- Administrative support, maintaining and updating the internal database as needed
- A degree in Human Resource Management or relevant work experience is essential
- Experience in an HR Generalist role with exposure to recruitment, supporting a large team
- Strong working knowledge of FairWork, State and Federal employment laws
- Excellent communication, negotiation and presentation skills
- Experience with various HR systems (recruitment, L&D, and HR), processes and procedures
- Highly developed interpersonal skills
Join an organization that describes itself as a family and support a compelling cause. This is a rare opportunity to bring your experience into a newly created role and completely make it your own. Work in a fast-paced, dynamic and fluid work culture that values growth and innovation.
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Rhonda Newman at firstname.lastname@example.org or Diana Linde at email@example.com at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.