- Working for a well established charity, with a great culture- based in Glebe
- Work as part of a small People team - Part time - 22.5 hours
- A mix of Human Resources and Payroll!
- Provide a high level of HR and payroll enquiry support and develop collaborative relationships with the wider team
- Maintenance of all People Services systems, including the learning management system and their Benefits and Reward portal
- Assisting with recruitment and on boarding activities
- Processing fortnightly end to end payroll process in Sage Micropay
- Completing month end reconciliation processes
- Completing Workers Compensation Insurance documentation when needed
- Previous working experience with the Sage MicrOpay payroll system is highly regarded
- Proven experience running an end to end payroll process
- A commitment to a culture of process improvement
- A strong customer service ethos and a willingness to go the extra mile for internal stakeholders
Please apply with your resume. If you have any questions please contact Rhonda or Diana at Beaumont People.
Please note there is no set closing date for this position so I encourage early applications. I will remove this advertisement when the position is successfully filled.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role. Please direct any questions directly to Rhonda at Beaumont People.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.