Full Job Description
- Central CBD location, close to public transport and great cafes!
- Competitive rates and salary
My client is in need of a knowledgeable, self-motivated and dedicated professional to work autonomously, processing end to end fortnightly payroll for 60 employees across the association.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, your responsibilities will include:
Responsibilities including, but not limited to:
Day-to-day duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Processing of salaries and wages including superannuation, salary sacrifice arrangements and payment summaries;
- Managing accounts payable and vendor processes;
- Preparing and lodging PAYG and payroll tax reports;
- Assisting with preparation and lodgement of annual tax and other statutory returns; and
- Perform other duties as directed by the CFO from time to time.
To be considered for this role your skills and experience will include:
- A number of years of proven experience in a stand alone payroll responsibility
- Experience of Accounts Payable is essential
- Experience using QUICKBOOKS system is essential
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a high level skill set using all Microsoft Office packages including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Knowledge of legislation and procedures relating to superannuation, payroll and taxes and redundancy payments
- Experience interpreting awards and employment contracts, maintaining a high level of confidentiality
- High organisational skills and an eye for attention to detail
- Great interpersonal skills, managing relationships with all levels of the team with a professional demeanour.
- Able to start immediatley - no notice period