- Manage fundraising and corporate partnerships strategy
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Inner West City location, parking available
About the organisation
Our client is a leading sustainability charity, connecting charities with corporates and helping those in need.
Head up and develop strategic initiatives to expand on new and existing partners through workplace giving, cause-related marketing and a national retail program.
- Identify and develop existing and new corporate partnership relationships
- Lead strategies to nurture and improve partner relationship and grow profitable revenue
- Develop and implement an annual partnership plan including goals, timetables, pipeline, cultivation, solicitation and stewardship of current and prospective partners
- Continuously review and develop the corporate relationship management strategy
- Provide support, information, advice, leadership support and guidance to the team and partners in relation to corporate fundraising
- Create compelling presentations, project plans and reports to connect with audiences, including potential partners, board members and colleagues
- Document proposals and contracts
Skills & Attributes
- Demonstrated experience in a similar fundraising role
- Highly developed sales and relationship building skills
- Proven brand and cause-related marketing experience
- Excellent strategic research, pitch and presentation skills
- An established network of contacts across two or more target markets – retailers/manufacturers, corporates, Non for Profits, schools, Government and/or philanthropy desirable
- Willingness to potentially travel interstate
- Access to salary packaging
- Good work/life balance
Please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Beaumont People Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont People NFP specialise in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector.