Seeking an immediately available Fundraising Administrator for a 6 month temporary position. The role is 3days/week, working remotely for a well-know, love Charity. Paying $28.90/hr + super.
To be successful in this position you MUST be immediately available, and have experience in a Fundraising position within a NFP.Responsibilities include:
- Assists the manager build the workplace giving program by tracking and measuring monthly income, and partners and donors that join the program
- Processes expenses, updates budgets and reports
- Supports the development of workplace giving relationships by arranging, attending and minuting meetings, coordinating logistics for events and undertaking general correspondence
- Supports the manager in developing communications, producing or re-purposing content, fact checking and basic proof-reading of new content
- Assists in the maintenance of third party platforms, ensuring they are up to date with the latest information and monitoring the success of donor communication
- Works with the Business Intelligence team to assist with quality control procedures & ensuring the quality of data, generates reports, extracts, uploads and analyses data vs activity against billings/invoicing and agreed service level
- Develops small projects from initial idea to planning stage and delivery
- Coordinates workflows and adheres to approval processes for proposals and materials
- Liaises with strategic partners to raise the Charities profile as an attractive Workplace Giving partner and to raise awareness about workplace giving
- Researches and follows trends in workplace giving in Australia generally.
If you are immediately available and can work for 6 months, please apply NOW! Alternatively, email Annabelle, at firstname.lastname@example.org