- Perm PT position (13-20 hours)
- Ballina Based
- Friendly & supportive team culture
- Commencing in the New Year
As the Receptionist, you will provide support to the office by performing a range of tasks including the following:
- Meeting and greeting customers
- Managing phone and email enquiries
- Assisting customers with enquires regarding their services
- Taking payments
- Booking appointments
- Data entry of information into the system
- Scanning and filing notes and documents
- Assisting with Leads for the business
- Flexibility to work additional hours to cover sick leave and annual leave when required
To be successful for this role you will possess the following:
- Previous experience in an administrative based role (preferably as a Receptionist)
- Enjoy working in a busy and fast paced environment
- Have the ability to work autonomously but also as part of a team
- Have High level computer skills including Intermediate MS Word and Excel and Previous use of CRM’S
- A “can do” attitude
- Great customer service skills, excellent communication and enjoy building rapport with customers
- Have the flexibility to work additional hours to cover sick leave and annual leave when required
Please send through your up to date resume with a cover letter outlining your experience and reason for application.
Please note that Computer testing will be a mandatory part of the application process.
For further information, please contact Krystelle Budd (Recruitment Coordinator) on (02) 9139322.
Applications will be reviewed as soon as they are received.