- Westmead location, parking available
- Competitive salary packaging
- Part-Time, flexible hours
This organisation supports the lives of people living with a disability across all of Australia.
This position helps to coordinate the direct marketing mail appeal program to help generate funds for projects along with providing general donor care and support.
- Coordinate the direct marketing program to conduct two appeals per year
- Seek stories from clients for content
- Coordinate suppliers for warm and acquisition appeals
- Provide customer service and respond to enquiries to donors through telephone and mail
- Keep the donor database up to date and ensure records are accurate
- Experience in a customer service, supporter care, fundraising, marketing, communications or similar
- Have excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Have the ability to manage multiple projects
- Strong excel skills and database management experience
- Interested in developing a career in the charity sector
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.