This trendy and collaborative firm is looking for an extra set of hands to help with a bit of diary and email management, formatting proposals for their clients in Word documents and assist in setting up meeting rooms and ordering stationary and kitchen supplies.
About the Role
In this role you will ensure the smooth operation of general Administrative duties including:
- Answering telephone enquiries
- Front door services and greeting all visitors
- PA duties for an Associate Director
- Manage meetings/events/diaries in outlook
- Book transport when appropriate eg./ taxis after meeting
- Maintaining office supplies
- Collating documents for clients
To be a suitable candidate, you must hold the following:
- Warm, personable demeanor
- Ability to remain calm and friendly
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Software Packages
- Hold effective organisational, communication and people management skills
What is in it for you?
Work as part of a collaborative, small team with a close-knit, family feel that is close to fantastic restaurants and cafes which you can explore every lunch time. Enjoy being part of a collaborative culture and celebrate birthdays, anniversary's and special events as a team.
If you're looking for a busy Administrative role with plenty of variety, then apply now!