Beaumont People are seeking enthusiastic sales representatives for an IT organisation based in Syndey CDB - Immediate start!ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Sales Consultant, you will be working for a great company that is focused on innovation, engineering and product development. The company is aiming to change the way Aussies maintain their homes, connecting the best local household services with consumers.
- Facilitating outbound sales (cold calling) in a consultative and strategic approach
- Calling active and disengaged leads to encouraging the use of the company benefits
- Ensuring best practice customer service and assisting with increasing user experience and minimisation of one-time users
- Ongoing usage of educative strategies to encourage clients to use more suitable products that have better value to their households
- Offering cross-selling opportunities to new and exciting clients
- Helping clients understand payment practices and provide support throughout the service
- Actively understand the needs of the clients, tailoring the best solutions for them and ensuring an amazing experience throughout.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ideally, degree qualified
- Preferable if experienced in telecommunications or sales
- Passion to deliver high-quality customer service with a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Proactive, growth orientated and a strong work ethic
- High level of personal accountability and professionalism
- Free breakfast and drinks
- CBD location close to public transport links
- A diverse and inclusive culture
- Collaborative and fun environment
- Encouragement to grow and improve
- Uncapped comms
If you are interested, please submit your CV below. For further information please contact Taylor or Emily at 02 9093 4905.