- Full-time permanent opportunity, leading a team of two
- North Rocks location, parking on site
- Generous salary with salary packaging
About the Organisation
This new role is a fantastic opportunity to join the second longest-standing charity in Australia who provide quality, innovative services, and support to current and future generations with hearing or vision loss.
Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children is one of Australia's leading children's charities. Established over 150 years ago, they have developed a range of services that enhance the quality of life of children and their families - from specialist education resources and training to therapy and diagnostic services across the country.
About the Role
This is an exceptional role for a highly-motivated self-starter to implement strategic direction and drive excellence across the fundraising, supporter care and customer service department operations and processes.
Reporting into the Director of Fundraising and Development and leading a team of two, the Operations and Supporter Care Manager will play a key part in innovating and engaging within the fundraising function of the organisation. Join a high performing and passionate team on an exciting growth trajectory and direction for the organisation.
In this role, you will be supported by ongoing professional development and growth opportunities to empower you to thrive and succeed.
- Work closely with the Fundraising function with regards to CRM and business processes, data management and new systems led projects
- Lead and motivate the Support Care team to deliver excellence in every interaction
- Develop and implement Supporter Care team led projects
- Together with the team, create reports, insights, and analysis to evaluate and plan for future initiatives
- Ensure CRM system usage complies with data law and maintains accuracy, completion, and security of data
- Create and adhere to the budget, providing regular forecasting and reports
- Previous experience leading and developing a high performing team
- Raiser’s Edge or similar CRM management experience essential, and advanced MS Excel
- Proven project management experience, delivering objectives on time
- Operational planning, process mapping, and delivery
- Experience in developing database and customer service strategy and delivery
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of Royal Institute for Deaf and Blind Children, therefore all queries must be directed to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.