$60-$65k + super
About the client:
The Australasian Sonographers Association (ASA) is the peak body and leading voice for sonographers with a vision to see that a Sonographer is known as the expert in ultrasound across the community.
About the role:
ASA are looking for a self-motivated administrator with a flexible approach, to ensure a high-quality client service is delivered to the association and its members. You will assist with the membership operations of the organisation as well as office administration.
You will work within a collaboratively forward-thinking organisation, with a positive and supporting culture.
About the person:
The role requires an experienced Administrator who enjoys working within a small team. You will be highly organised with exceptional time management skills. You will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, manage a diverse range of stakeholders, thrive under pressure, take direction and always be professional. You will have exceptional attention to detail and coordination skills, with the ability to prioritise, be proactive and use your initiative.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Respond to enquiries from members via phone and email
- Maintain and update member records and member renewals
- Capture member feedback, including issues and complaints
- Management of office equipment and office supplies
- Coordinate meetings, catering, courier and postage and staff amenities
- Ensure the smooth operation of the office functions
- Maintain the membership database
- The ability to communicate well, both spoken and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and previous data experience
- Ability to demonstrate professionalism and form good working relationships
- A high-level initiative and strong organisational skills
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.