- Part-time role – 25 hours across five days a week
- Near multiple public transit options in Pyrmont
- Join an innovative charity with a vibrant workplace culture
About the Organisation
ReachOut is Australia’s leading online mental health organisation for young people and their parents. They have been changing the way people access help since launching as the world’s first online mental health service more than 20 years ago.
Everything they create is based on the latest evidence and designed with experts, and young people or their parents. That’s why our digital self-help tools are trusted, relevant and easy to use – and are accessed by more than 2 million people every year.
About the Role
Reporting into the Director of Operations this role is accountable for the day to day operations of the office, and ad hoc Human Resources administration support.
A ‘can-do’ attitude is key – no task is too big or too small for the successful candidate.
- Be accountable for office presentation – kitchen, reception and common areas are clean and presentable
- Supporting several different departments and managing multiple priorities and tasks
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail as well as office supplies, stationary and promotional merchandise
- Provide meeting support when required ie: catering
- Manage onboarding of new staff including desk/IT set up
- Ad hoc administrative support to the Human Resources Manager, ie: Working with Children Checks, updating the organisation charts and maintaining personnel files.
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Ability to navigate Word, Excel and PowerPoint and proficiency with Google Suite ideal – or the ability to pick up new technology/software quickly
- Pro-active, ‘can do’ attitude with high attention to detail
- Professional verbal and written communication with a high degree of confidentiality
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.
Beaumont People has been contracted to recruit this role on behalf of ReachOut - therefore all queries must be directed to Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.