- Office is just a short walk from the St Leonards train station
- Full time permanent position
- $60,000 - $65,000 + superannuation with access to salary packaging
The candidate will be the first point of contact for all stakeholders and will provide exceptional customer service over the phone and in person. You will directly support various departments - each day varies from the next. This role is for an organisation committed to supporting those in need and is driven by their values of Integrity, Compassion and Commitment.
Primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Being the gatekeeper of the organisation; answering all incoming inquiries promptly and with courtesy, being the first point of contact
- Providing support to the Chief Operating Officer and Executive Assistant
- Supporting several different departments, managing multiple priorities and tasks including ad hoc administration as needed
- Provide meeting support and coordinating travel when required
- Managing all incoming and outgoing mail as well as office supplies, stationary and promotional merchandise
- Assisting with various projects as required, for example; archiving systems and online filing
- Maintain and strengthen relationships with all levels of internal and external stakeholders by ensuring a positive experience
A successful candidate must have the following characteristics:
- Previous experience in an administrative or reception role
- Demonstrated ability in coordinating office operations and managing information systems
- Ability to interact confidently with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required – the candidate will be able to discuss sensitive topics with professionalism and empathy
All applications will be reviewed as they are received, and successful applicants will be telephoned.
Please apply directly with your resume to Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People at your earliest opportunity.