Our client is a professional services business located within beautiful modern offices in North Sydney. They are currently looking for a new Office Administrator to provide admin support to the wider team and ensure the smooth running of the office . If you LOVE a varied fast pace role with exposure to lots of different departments, this is the role for you!
About the Role
Working within a supportive and professional team environment, you will be responsible for the smooth running and the day to day administration support of the office.
A snap shot of your day would include:
- Overseeing the smooth running of the office and incoming phone enquiries
- Event coordination such as awards nights, Christmas parties just to name a few
- Liaise with suppliers that provide services to the business
- Coordinate office staff meetings, agendas and catering when needed
- Organising and arranging inductions for new starters within the team
- Organising office and stationery equipment
- Ensuring the highest level of customer service to internal stakeholders
- Admin support to Executive Assistant’s
- 3+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Exceptional time management and attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast pace environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work autonomously, be solutions focussed with a positive “can do attitude”
- Tech savvy with an intermediate - proficiency in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Collaborative and thrives in a team environment
If you feel this could be your next new career opportunity stepping into this new role with the confidence to hit the ground running, don’t hesitate apply today for immediate consideration.