- Full-time permanent administrative role with MS Research Australia
- A short stroll from the North Sydney train station
- Key operational support for the largest national not-for-profit funding MS Research
About the Organisation
MS Research Australia has a mission to fund, coordinate, educate and advocate for MS research and hopes to one day be part of the solution for MS. Its goal is to accelerate research: into the cause, better treatments, and prevention, with the aim of ultimately finding a cure for MS. Behind the scenes of this award-winning national charity is a tight-knit team of individuals managing the business operations who are looking to grow their team.
About the Role
Reporting to the Head of Communications, Marketing and Operations, this role is integral to maintaining seamless operations within the office. This position provides efficient and accurate administrative support to the broader team and provides an opportunity to develop assistant skills by supporting the CEO.
- Be the first point of contact; manage all incoming inquiries and redirect or escalate as appropriate
- Ensure smooth daily operations of a busy office, including ordering stationery and office supplies
- Assist with ad hoc marketing support such as preparing PowerPoint presentations and monthly newsletter updates and distribution
- Support the CEO with travel arrangements, booking meetings and diary management as needed
- Supporting bi-monthly Board meetings; agenda writing, preparing Board papers, minute taking and Board pack distribution
- Formatting and drafting correspondence and documents on behalf of CEO, leadership and Board
- Accountable for WHS officer duties including coordinating the WHS committee
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high degree of confidentiality when handling sensitive information
- Strong administrative experience managing office operations
- Intermediate and above proficiency with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Customer-focused mindset with both internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with meeting arrangements and minute taking
How to Apply
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume and a tailored cover letter. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde at Beaumont People.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.