- Summer Hill – a short walk away from the train station
- Join a tight-knit team – be key operational support for a charity
- Be the central administrative support for a fun team!
An opportunity to work for an established not for profit organisation as an Office Administrator. Based in the heart of the Inner West, the successful candidate will be the first point of call for all inquiries and work within a small team to assist with the daily operations of the organisation.
Reporting directly to the CEO, you will provide direct support across various departments making each day very different to the next. You will also enjoy responsibility and will be happy to assist different people within the business daily.
The primary responsibilities of this role include:
- Be the gatekeeper of the organisation; take all incoming inquiries and direct to the appropriate staff member
- Data entry and database processing
- Assist with event and volunteer coordination
- Liaise with suppliers, branch co-coordinators and various levels of stakeholders
- General administrative tasks i.e. stationery, filing, stock control, mail management, etc.
- Travel arrangements for staff and volunteers as required
To be successful in this position, you will need:
- Previous experience in an office environment
- Intermediate skills in MS Office Suite
- The ability to work within a small team
- Impeccable communication skills – a professional phone manner
- A passion for customer service
How to apply:
To be considered for this position please apply now with your resume. If you have any further questions, please contact Diana Linde or Rhonda Newman at Beaumont People.
The client will remain confidential until shortlisting stage.
There is no closing date for this role, please apply as soon as possible as all applications will be reviewed as they are received.