We have opportunities available for Occupational Therapist to join a trusted Not-For-Profit organisation who is passionate about supporting people with disabilities to live a independent and empowered life.
If you are passionate and motivated and interested in making a real difference in people’s lives then this is an opportunity for you.
Full-time and part-time permanent positions that is open to both experienced candidates and recent graduates. Sydney metro and South Sydney client base.
About the Role
Join a growing team of holistic and experienced therapists who are passionate about supporting adults, living with disabilities and complex care needs. You will work from a person centred approach, as part of a valued and supportive team. Your caseload will play to your strengths and skills as an OT as you deliver services including;
- Functional Assessment
- Assistive Technology
- Home Modifications, including major home modifications.
- Manual Handling assessment and training.
- Capacity building skills.
You will need to have
- Relevant degree and registration with Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA)
- Passion and commitment to working with people with physical disability
- Interest in equipment, home modifications, manual handling, functional assessments.
- Ability to work autonomously
- Understanding of the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) an advantage
- Unrestricted NSW driver’s licence and access to motor vehicle with insurance
- Excellent salary-sacrifice options available; including ability to use part of your salary tax free to increase your take home pay;
- Opportunity to work in a highly experienced and skilled team;
- Dedicated budget for supportive, ongoing professional development;
- Regular clinical supervision provided (as required) by an experienced OT;
- Flexible working hours, including RDO’s and the ability to work from home.
- Company Laptop and access to company poll vehicles.
Apply today by submitting your resume along with a short cover letter expressing your interest in the role. For more information, please get in touch with Chloe Barton on 04 2616 1985 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
This role is advertised without a closing date, all applications will be reviewed as they are received so please send your application through A.S.A.P.