Restaurant & Catering Association (RCA) is the peak industry body representing cafes, restaurants and catering businesses across Australia. The strategic focus is to ensure the hospitality industry remains profitable and sustainable and to continue improving the industry standards in the sector.
About the Role
RCA are searching for a National Sponsorship's and Partnerships Manager to identify, secure and maintain sponsors and partners at a national level. It requires utilising a clever and creative approach to establish these critical professional relationships. The role also involves managing various accounts accordingly to tailor packages to cliental needs, as well delivering necessary reports. The individual has set KPI’s and targets which are expected to be met to endorse the RCA brand.
About the person
The ideal person for this role must have proven sales/account management experience, capable in managing strategic relationships. You will be authentic and genuine in your communication and showcase strong adaptability and resilience. The role requires the individual to thrive in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Previous restaurant, hospitality or retail industry knowledge would be a highly regarded.
- Identify prospects, develop compelling proposals and pitch and present at senior levels
- Negotiate sponsorship's to completion.
- Maximise both recruitment of new and retention of existing sponsors through outstanding stewardship and account management.
- Work with state-based Members Managers to maximise success with locally based sponsors.
- Assist to identify educational content on key topics in conjunction with sponsors.
- Work with CEO and senior management to evolve and maximise the sponsorship's area to optimise for the digital era.
To be successful you will have:
- Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills and sales presentation skills.
- Corporate partnerships or commercial sales experience required, reaching financial targets and large scale sponsorship's
- Sophisticated negotiation skills, influencing, persuading and closing
- Flexible, proactive and open minded
- Excellent time management and efficient self-management ability
Are you excited? If this sounds like the perfect role for you please APPLY NOW ! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.