- Based in Sydney or Melbourne CBD
- Exciting opportunity to work closely with the Senior Vice President of this Education Provider
- Generous salary remuneration $150,000 + Super + 20% bonus
This Education provider are passionate in assisting international students achieve their academic and career goals. They own and operate colleges and work in partnership with Universities to create pathways programs around the world.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting into the Senior Vice President this National Recruitment Director will drive strategy offshore and work with international agents to promote and drive the recruitment of international students to the education provider. The National Recruitment Director will also lead a team of 6 regional managers based across Australia who look after the onshore agents.
This Director will work strategically to drive student recruitment across a number of areas, South Asia, South East Asia, Indonesia, Vietnam, Cambodia, India, Latin America and China. It is very important that this candidate has prior experience working with international agents in China.
- Construct and execute conversion, marketing and recruitment plans for the company’s services particularly for the Australian onshore market
- Drive strategy offshore working with the international team to promote and develop the education providers brand
- Support the onshore recruitment teams to achieve application and commencement targets
- Oversee the partnership recruitment agency network strategy
- Help with the marketing and recruitment of student recruitment, including; seminars, exhibitions and product launches
- Contribute to the running of the organisation, and engage with Senior Management team activities
- Engage in events and source new markets mainly onshore
- Hit KPIs including; achieving recruitment and commencement targets, agent productivity and compliance and reporting
The primary purpose of the role is to coordinate recruitment and marketing activity to achieve the new student application and enrollment targets for the Australian campuses. The National Recruitment Director must have prior experience recruiting international students and have experience leading a diverse team.
- Prior experience working with international agents and recruiting students both onshore and offshore.
- Experience studying and working within Australia
- A proven track record of success achieving sales targets
- Results focused, success driven and well-developed negotiation skills
- Well-developed ability to initiate and manage business relationships across cultures
- Ability to work to targets and prepare and manage budgets, plans and performance reports
- Ability to undertake frequent domestic and international travel
- Excellent opportunity to work with a diverse growing team
- Opportunity to make this role your own.
- Excellent remuneration
Please apply below if you are interested below. For more information, please call Emily on 02 9093 4938.