- Report to the CEO
- CBD location
- Work with passionate people who make a real difference to the lives of youths
Work for a well-respected charity that combats youth homelessness in Australia. They take their mission very seriously and they're at an exciting point of their development. For the right person, this high-energy role will take your career to new levels, while working with a high-performing and dedicated team.
Reporting to the CEO, the National Marketing and Communications Manager is a key member of a small but dedicated team. You will be responsible for creating and delivering marketing strategy and campaigns that support and grow fundraising events, campaigns, and other initiatives.
· Devise and implement an over-arching marketing and communications vision and plan for the organisation
· Develop content for the newsletter, website and other communication channels
· You will have high-level stakeholder skills with the ability to work with a wide range of partners
· Lead on developing clear, consistent and effective marketing collateral and content
· Be a doer: you are happy to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty.
- You must have strong experience in marketing and communications, coupled with the experience of working in fundraising organizations.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication, public speaking and relationship management skills
- Deep understanding of the digital space, including the ability to track campaign effectiveness, use SEO, SEM and social media
- Excellent reporting skills that deliver insights that drive future performance
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Office, Google suite (Ad words and Analytics) electronic mail platforms (Mailchimp or other), CRM databases (Raiser’s Edge knowledge is desirable) and other website platforms (Wordpress or other)
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis