Fantastic opportunity for a National Head of Philanthropy within an incredible organisation who support children across Australia and overseas. You will build on the Philanthropy strategy and lead a team to grow the national portfolio.
- Melbourne based
- Leadership salary package
- Work with an exciting, global portfolio
- Responsible for the strategic growth of the national Philanthropy program.
- Manage and oversee the national Philanthropy portfolio including Trusts and Foundations, PAFs and Major Donors.
- Personally manage and solicit gifts from your own portfolio of high level donors.
- Manage a national team.
- Develop the team’s strategy for a national pipeline.
- Work with the CEO and board to deliver growth across the portfolio.
- A strong background working across Philanthropy in senior level roles.
- Demonstrated team management experience and the ability to inspire a national team.
- Strong, successful background in personally securing gifts.
- Demonstrated experience in achieving significant growth of a Philanthropy portfolio.
- Experienced in designing multi-year fundraising strategies.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, firstname.lastname@example.org
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis