In this role you will lead the strategy and delivery of one of the largest bequests programs in the nation. You will manage and build relationships to optimise important bequest and legacy income to help the organisation continue to be a major participant in the international blindness community.
The ideal candidate for this role is motivated and driven to run with this incredible opportunity to build the bequests team and create and deliver your national bequests strategy. This senior strategic role has the exciting potential to build upon it’s sizeable $17 million national bequests portfolio.
- Lead the development and drive the implementation of the bequests fundraising strategies.
- Collaborate with the Major Gift and Direct Marketing teams to develop an effective stewardship plan for the 1,800 confirmed bequestors in the program.
- Manage and mentor a team - establish, coach, and develop a highly engaged and performing team.
- Actively manage securing and stewarding gifts in will pledges, nurture confirmed bequestors, and the estate administration of income received.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with gifts in will supporters.
- Manage the income and expenditure budgets.
- Significant strategic fundraising leadership experience within bequests or major gifts.
- Proven ability overseeing the fundraising income and budget in philanthropy.
- Experience in developing and driving an effective fundraising strategy.
- A background in exceeding fundraising targets through philanthropy supporters.
- Ability to travel interstate when needed, to support team members and attend key bequest supporter events.
- High level of relationship building, interpersonal, and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated ability in effectively managing a team generating a large amount of income.
- Demonstrated success in handling multiple diverse and challenging stakeholders.
- Experience in managing remote staff and volunteer committees desirable.
Please apply as soon as possible as applications will be reviewed on an immediate basis.
Rosheen Singh, Rosheen@beaumontpeople.com.au
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis