Our client is a charity who’s mission is to support, link and empower the people living in rural Australia by creating connections and mobilising resources.
The charity provide physical and emotional support to farmers and the like, who live an isolated life in the bush. They also provide drought relief and community recovery through volunteer assistance and support to the people of remote Australia.
Some farmers have refereed to the service as 'the best drought relief they’ve ever received' and have described their experience as ‘life changing’.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Reporting to the National Marketing Manager, this individual will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing the strategic marketing plan in order to attract new as well as maintain existing donors and volunteers to support the work in remote Australia.
The role is responsible for the PR, brand management and communications for the organisation in conjunction with the National Director and National Fundraising Manager in order to inform and update key stakeholders, promote the activities and fundraise on behalf of the organisation.
Responsibilities in this role will include:
- Manage research, writing, design and production of publications
- Build and maintain relationships with key journalist to give a voice to people in the bush
- Manage annual plan of regular print and digital communications projects liaising with National Fundraising Manager and other staff members
- Manage digital communications including website, social media, corporate DVDs, photographic resources, and visual brand
- Manage all major marketing collateral including annual report, website, social media platforms
- Experience in PR and Advocacy is key to this role
- Demonstrated experience in digital marketing, managing and updating digital content
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to negotiate, be persuasive, develop trust and maintain flourishing working relationships
- Impeccable stakeholder engagement skills both internally and externally
- Previous experience mentoring, engaging and inspiring a team to achieve results
- An innovative approach to think ‘outside the box’ and create solutions
This is a unique opportunity to work for a respected national charity, and within a team who are incredibly passionate about the work they do and for the communities they are supporting.
If this sounds like you, please click on the "Apply Now" button to submit your resume to Nicole Harding.
Beaumont Not for Profit has been contracted to recruit this role. Beaumont NFP is a non-profit service specialising in delivering unparalleled permanent and temporary recruitment solutions to the Not for profit sector on a Not for Profit basis