Beaumont People are currently partnering with a wonderful Non for Profit based in Sydney who are looking for a NDIS Support Coordinator on a part time basis.
We are looking a passionate and experienced NDIS Support Coordinator to join their energetic team. This is a contract role until June 2021 with a possibility of extension.
You will be an experienced NDIS Support Coordinator with at least one years experience in this role. You will ideally have experience in by providing person-centred case coordination – identifying and addressing needs and providing information, emotional support, advocacy and referral as appropriate to participants!
- Experience providing NDIS Support Coordination services or similar minimum 1 years experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a small team.
- Current NSW Driver's Licence.
- Demonstrated commitment to the safety of children, young people and people with a disability.
- Qualification in Disability/Community Services (or working towards one) and at least 2 years relevant community services experience