We are looking a experienced NDIS Support Coordinator to join an excellent team for a temporary role starting ASAP. This role is starting ASAP and will be for a minimum of four weeks with a possibility of being extended.
You will be an experienced NDIS Support Coordinator with at least one years experience in this role. You will ideally have experience in by providing person-centered case coordination. You will assist clients with planning for services, and provide services (such as connection and coordination of services and supports, primarily under the NDIS) to people with living with a Disability.
- Experience providing NDIS Support Coordination services or similar minimum 1 years experience.
- Ability to work autonomously and part of a small team.
- Current NSW Driver's Licence.
- Industry relevant formal qualifications or training in health/social sciences required to provide NDIS support Coordination
- Strong understanding of relevant legislation, NDIS procedural guidelines and the full range of community services.
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Demonstrated commitment to the safety of children, young people and people with a disability.
- Immediately available and able to commit to a minimum of one months work.