- Marketing Coordinator
- $70-75k + super
Fitness Australia is a not-for-profit industry association, that exists to professionalise the fitness industry through engaging in partnerships, advocacy, delivering education, quality and accreditation. Fitness Australia supports the industry to deliver an environment for more Australians to adopt a healthy, active lifestyle.
About the role:
This role is perfect for a highly energetic and strategic marketing coordinator who demonstrates an infectious creative flare to deliver the strategy. The role includes leading and co-developing the marketing plan to increase member and registrant engagement and the execution of product partner deliverables.
About the Person:
The ideal candidate will possess a strong focus on delivery and demonstrate the value of collaboration while working within an energetic team. You will think strategic and highlight creativity through the various marketing functions. An interest in health and fitness is also desirable.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Collaboratively work with internal stakeholders to implement and deliver on the membership strategies to promote membership and registration products.
- Responsible for membership and registration marketing materials.
- Utilise various traditional and new media channels to deliver on the marketing strategy.
- Analysis of stakeholder experience through market research to develop and optimise the traction of campaigns.
- Co‐develop execute partnership deliverable for corporate partners including member exclusive webinars
- Manage the Fitness Australia marketing budget relating to projects of responsibility
- Ensure brand communication are consistent with the Fitness Australia brand style guide.
To be successful, you will:
- Proven success across a broad range of marketing and communications including the delivery of a strategic plan.
- Demonstrated experience in co- developing marketing campaigns to support the profile and positioning of an organisation
- Experience managing partnership agreement deliverables.
- Sound experience using a CRM, CMS, Google analytics, marketing automation software, social media platforms and closed groups.
Are you ready for a new role? If so APPLY now! Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising, and corporate partnerships.