Full time position
$90k-110k plus super
About the client
The Mortgage & Finance Association of Australia (MFAA) is the NFP national peak member organisation for professional mortgage and finance brokers, mortgage managers and aggregators.
MFAA fosters a positive culture embodied by their values; Accountability, Integrity, Respect & Trust, Collaboration, Excellence and Future Focussed.
The organisation has successfully adapted and evolved over the past few months, by implementing innovative solutions ensuring members and staff remain at the forefront of their organisation.
About the role
MFAA are searching for a Membership Team Leader to manage and mentor a small team in the delivery of membership products and services, to enhance the education and professionalism of members.
It involves developing and implementing a campaign plan that will promote new membership opportunities and ensure positive member experiences.
The role requires showcasing strong coaching experience to drive collaboration, productivity and team performance.
About the person
The ideal candidate is an energetic individual who currently leads a small team and wishes to transition into a new exciting opportunity. This person must thrive off a challenge and willing to be transformational in their leadership approach. You must be people and results orientated, as well as inquisitive in improving processes.
- Lead the membership team by providing advice, coaching, direction and supervision to achieve assigned objectives.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to develop overarching strategies to promote the membership benefits.
- Oversee and manage the delivery of products and services primarily via telephone and email communications.
- Train the membership team to ensure staff are knowledgeable and competent to assist with all membership enquiries.
- Collate and prepare monthly reports on membership statistics and date to internal stakeholders.
- Self-motivated and showcase a strong work ethic.
- Proven experience in leadership and management of people.
- Demonstratable conflict and negotiation skills.
- Previous experience in management of call centre customer service delivery.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.