$65-$70k + super
About the Client:
Australian Institute of Project Management (AIPM) are the key promoter, developer and leader for project managers in Australia. AIPM works towards improving the knowledge, skills and competence of project managers by providing continual professional development, networking opportunities, information and advice and professional insurance.
About the role:
The role at AIPM requires a proactive individual to take responsibility in effectively administrating the AIMP training/certification program. You will be managing the entire process, end to end including assigning assessors, preparing and managing records and issuing certificates as well as being the first point of contact for all enquiries.
About the person:
The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and proactive nature capable to deliver exceptional customer service to members and internal stakeholders. You require exceptional written and verbal communication skills together with the ability to work autonomously within a wider team.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Act as first point of contact for all enquiries
- Administer the Certification Program including management of candidate documentation and certification requirements, assigning assessors, maintaining certification records and issuing certificates
- Respond to enquiries from certified members on AIPM’s Professional Development
- Following up lapsed certified members to engage them to renew
- Creating and sending monthly survey to Candidates and Assessors
- Represent and assist at AIPM Events
- Processing payments and generating invoices
- A high level of writing ability with keen attention to detail
- Experience and confidence to work with a diverse range of individuals, groups and organisations
- Ability to multi-task and work effectively as a part of a team
- Strong planning and organisational skills
Alternatively, call Kristina and Louise on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.