Full time position
$80k + super + commission
About the Client
Restaurant & Catering Australia (R&CA) is the peak industry body representing cafes, restaurants and catering businesses across Australia. The strategic focus is to ensure the hospitality industry remains profitable and sustainable and to continue improving the industry standards in the sector.
About the Role
R&CA are looking for a Membership Sales Executive to meet and potentially exceed the annual budgets for respective membership areas; including sales and retention. This role will deliver exceptional customer service and account management to leverage the breadth of products, programs and benefits of the membership. The expectation of this position is a 50/50 split between being in the office and out on the road to network with stakeholders.
This position also provides potential growth opportunities for leadership, therefore an interest in career progression would be ideal.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be forward thinking and proactive in their approach to achieving sales in line with the membership sales plan. You will need to demonstrate resilience and showcase strong relationship management skills.
- Monitor and report on weekly and monthly sales and member satisfaction issues and highlights.
- Assist members with enquiries including recommendation of suppliers, member benefits and key produces and programs.
- Establish a call patter and sale target in line with sales membership plan.
- Contribute to product and program budgets by cross promotion and upselling.
- Attend events as an opportunity to network with current and prospective members.
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills.
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to multiple deadlines and KPIs.
- Previous experience in a sales, account management and engagement role and/or experience within a membership association or NFP.
- Have an outgoing personality with a proactive, can do attitude.
- Previous industry experience would also be highly regarded.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships