Full time position
$80k + super + commission
About the Client
Restaurant & Catering Australia (R&CA) is the peak industry body representing cafes, restaurants and catering businesses across Australia. The strategic focus is to ensure the hospitality industry remains profitable and sustainable and to continue improving the industry standards in the sector.
About the Role
R&CA are looking for a State Membership Sales Manger to meet and exceed the annual budgets for respective membership areas; including sales and retention.
This role will be driven around showcasing strong sales and account management experience by leveraging on a range of products, programs and benefits of the membership. The ability to close a sale is imperative.
The expectation of this position will include on road meetings to network and meet with prospective clients.
Previous experience managing a team is essential.
About the Candidate
The ideal candidate for this role needs to be forward thinking and proactive in their approach to achieving sales in line with the membership sales plan. You will need to demonstrate resilience and showcase strong relationship management skills.
- Establish a pipeline and sale target in line with sales membership plan
- Monitor and report on weekly and monthly sales and member satisfaction issues and highlights
- Assist members with inquiries including recommendation of suppliers, member benefits and key produces and programs
- Contribute to product and program budgets by cross promotion and up selling
- Attend events as an opportunity to network with current and prospective members
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have excellent stakeholder engagement skills
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to multiple deadlines and KPIs
- Previous experience in a sales, account management and engagement role and/or experience within a membership association or NFP
- Previous experience managing a team
- Have an outgoing personality with a proactive, can do attitude
- Previous industry experience would also be highly regarded
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships