About the client:
Risk Management Institution of Australasia (RMIA) is the professional institution and industry association for Risk Managers in the Asia Pacific region.
The RMIA provides their members with cutting edge education and professional development and gives their members the opportunity to network within the Australasian and global risk management communities.
About the role:
RMIA are searching for a self motivated individual with excellent communication skills to join their small team in North Sydney. The role requires
previous experience engaging and building relationships.
You will be responsible for the seamless management and execution of the membership strategy to acquire new members and retain or upgrade current members. It is essential that the value of membership is strongly communicated.
In addition to this you are primarily responsible for the membership database i.e. new entries, maintenance and producing reports.
This role offers the ideal candidate the fantastic opportunity to work autonomously in a small team environment.
Your duties include but are not limited to:
- Service the existing members promptly - building the RMIA's reputation
- Develop and implement a membership strategy
- Grow the overall number of members
- Respond to member inquiries concerning membership, the website or the database
- Create and provide monthly reports on membership activity
- Maintain the CRM databases with accuracy
To be successful you will have:
- Strong customer service/account management skills
- Previous experience in a relationship building role
- High attention to detail
- Experience with database management and CRM systems
- Experience using Mac OS
- Ability to work autonomously
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are a team player who is a quick learner then please apply now.
Alternately please contact Kristina or Louise for more information on 02 9093 4925.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.