Not-for-Profit, Bondi Junction
The Society of Consumer Affairs Professionals Australia (SOCAP) is a member-based not-for-profit organisation who make a real difference to their industry by advocating, encouraging and support excellence amongst professionals working in the fields of complaint handling, dispute resolution and customer service.
They provide their members with training, events, accreditation, networking and professional development.
SOCAP are looking for a Customer Service and Membership Officer to work within their small, collaborative, and supportive team based in Bondi Junction.
This role requires building meaningful relationships with members and clients, by providing exceptional customer service that will support the engagement of member and event/training sales.
The role also focuses on database and channel marketing, identifying new prospective target markets, working on campaign concepts for retention, as well as liaising with internal stakeholders to support program development through data analysis and member feedback.
This is a great opportunity if you want to be mentored and learn about business, strategy and operations as you will work closely and in collaboration with the CEO.
This person must be strategic in their delivery to ensure that the service offered can grow membership and service provision and deliver engagement to our members which add value to their organisations and professional development in complaints management.
It will suit someone who is passionate and confident with building and growing strong stakeholder relationships, and competent to work autonomously. This person must be driven on results and thrive in a fast-paced environment, and be able to successfully manage the delivery of multiple deadlines.
- Provide excellent customer service via phone and email to build relationships that will understand members and client needs.
- Member contact including inbound and outbound calls to increase membership sales, subscriptions, retention, engagement and renewals and participation at training and events.
- Seek and analyse member feedback for continuous service improvements for the Membership and Learning and Development team.
- Identifying and contacting potential new members to attend SOCAP training and events.
- Maintain accurate membership records for database integrity.
- Attend member functions, events and meetings to network.
To be successful, you will:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in providing exceptional customer service and relationship management
- Have the ability to work unsupervised, be highly organised and work to multiple deadlines and KPIs
- Previous experience in a customer service, sales, account management or engagement role and/or experience within a membership association or NFP
- Have an outgoing personality with a proactive, can do attitude
If you feel you meet the above criteria please APPLY now! Alternatively, contact Louise or Kristina on 02 9093 4925 for more information.
Beaumont People specialises in all areas of NFP recruitment including memberships, fundraising and corporate partnerships.